info

Friday, September 17, 2010

VARIOUS - The Very Best Of 100 R&B Classics (Rhino) unmixed 5xCD

VARIOUS - The Very Best Of 100 R&B Classics (Rhino) unmixed 5xCD

Title: The Very Best Of 100 R&B Classics
Artist: VARIOUS
Label: Rhino
Format: unmixed 5xCD
Monday Shipping

Track listing:
- Club Can't Handle Me (feat David Guetta)
- Nothin' On You
- Billionaire (feat Bruno Mars)
- Ridin' Solo
- Beat Again
- Reply
- American Boy
- Tiny Dancer
- Love Sex Magic (feat Justin Timberlake)
- Spotlight
- Beautiful Girl
- Gimme The Light
- No Air
- Long Way To Go
- What's Luv? (feat Ashanti)
- My Name
- Yesterday
- Pyramid (feat Iyaz)
- Freak (feat Kardinal Offishall)
- Wearing My Rolex
- Superstar
- Stay With Me
- Cupid's Chokehold
- Work (Freemasons remix)
- No Substitute Love
- Turn Da Lights Off
- 1 Thing
- Freak Like Me
- Can't Help But Wait
- You're A Jerk
- Laffy Taffy
- What About Us?
- I Wonder Why
- Bring It Back DJ
- Used To Be My Girl
- Ghetto Heaven
- Turn Me On
- No Letting Go
- You Don't Love Me (No No No)
- Tempted To Touch
- Like Glue
- Gangsta's Paradise (feat LV)
- Jump Around
- Turn It Up
- Get UR Freak On
- Me Myself & I
- Hip Hop Hooray
- Lighters Up
- Rock The Party
- Gansta Bitch
- They Reminisce Over You (TROY)
- Mistadobalina
- Ring Ring Ring
- Formal Invite
- Beep me 911
- Make It Hot
- The Humpty Dance
- Kick Push
- Typical Me
- Cash In My Pocket
- I Wanna Sex You Up
- Creep
- Unbreak My Heart
- Return Of The Mack
- Twenty Four Seven
- Stroke You Up
- Whatever
- You Might Need Somebody
- Wait A Minute
- Swing My Way
- Ain't Leavin' Without You (feat Jadakiss)
- BUDDY
- This Girl
- Into You
- Grind With Me
- Shine
- Broken
- GHETTOUT
- Don't Speak
- Please Don't Turn Me On
- Me & U
- Hold On
- Boogie 2nite
- Heard It All Before
- C U When U Get There
- I Want Her
- I Should've Loved Ya
- Just A Touch Of Love
- Ain't Nobody
- You're The One I Love
- Taboo
- Good Lover
- Miss California
- DJ Don't
- Georgie Porgie
- Something Just Ain't Right
- Nite & Day
- Slow Flow
- Freak Me
- Superwoman



Upcoming Drum and Bass events:
Bass or Die

No comments:

Post a Comment