info

Monday, September 27, 2010

DWELE - Wants World Woman (Victor Japan) CD

DWELE - Wants World Woman (Victor Japan) CD

Title: Wants World Woman
Artist: DWELE
Label: Victor Japan
Format: CD

Track listing:
Wants (intro)
I Wish
She A Star (bonus track For Japan)
Grown
Dodgin' Your Phone/Smoke Up The Back (feat David Banner/feat Raheem Devaughn - interlude)
Dim The Lights (feat Raheem Devaughn)
World (intro)
How I Deal (feat Slum Village)
Hangover
My People
Detroit Sunrise (feat Monica Blaire & Lloyd Dwanye)
Women (intro feat Kindra Parker)
I Understand
Love You Right
Kissing Game (bonus track For Japan)
More Than A (interlude)
What's Not To Love
Give Me A Chance
You Don't Love Me (bonus track For Japan)
I Wanna (feat DJ Quik)



28-09-10 Isaac Maya, Pablo Terreil y Bad Boy Orange en +160
24-08-10 Rama, Buey y Bad Boy Orange en +160
15-08-10 +160 8vo. Aniversario

No comments:

Post a Comment