info

Friday, September 17, 2010

RAMSON BADBONEZ - The Official Volume 2 (BOOT) CD

RAMSON BADBONEZ - The Official Volume 2 (BOOT) CD

Title: The Official Volume 2
Artist: RAMSON BADBONEZ
Label: BOOT
Format: CD

Track listing:
Intro
Follow My Lead
I Got Dat Sting
Knock Knock
U Aint Got Shit (feat Skandal)
Upset Us
Da Slang Bang
Ringabadbonez
Burning Bushes (feat Nox & Ironbraydz)
Kung Fu
Recognize (feat Brothamay)
Whiplash Bitchslap
Heavily Stoned
Let Ya Self Go
Left A Mess (feat Mab)
Da Jugganaut
I Just Dont Care (feat Remus)
I Cant Believe Its True (feat Revilo)
I Smell Pussy (Cod)
Fuck Em
Forthcoming Album Snippets



14-09-10 Julian Sanza, Index y Bad Boy Orange en +160
07-09-10 Rodrigo Sena, Felipee y BBO en +160
30-08-10 KillerDrumz! con Neda, Rol3x, LAP, NN y Flagelo

No comments:

Post a Comment