info

Thursday, July 22, 2010

VARIOUS - Chilled R&B Summer Classics (Sony) unmixed 3xCD

VARIOUS - Chilled R&B Summer Classics (Sony) unmixed 3xCD

Title: Chilled R&B Summer Classics
Artist: VARIOUS
Label: Sony
Format: unmixed 3xCD
Monday Shipping

Track listing:
- Empire State Of Mind (Part II) Broken Down
- Sat My Name
- My Love (feat TI)
- Burn
- I Believe I Can Fly
- Unbreak My Heart
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
- Sittin' Up In My Room
- Baby I Love U!
- My Name
- If This Isn't Love
- Promise (feat R Kelly - Go & Get Your Tickets mix)
- Anything
- Wishing On A Star
- Ain't No Sunshine
- Me & Mrs Jones
- Summer Breeze (part 1)
- Always & Forever
- So Amazing
- Saving All My Love For You
- Whatcha Say
- I Got You
- One Shot
- Crawl
- Tattoo
- Grapevine
- Red Light Special
- Gone Till November
- Tell Me Do U Wanna
- Before You Walk Out Of My Life
- Sentimental
- Unpredictable
- Knocks Me Off My Feet
- That's What U R
- Gots Ta Be
- Promise
- Happy
- Juicy Fruit
- Shake You Down
- Sexual Healing
- It's Not that Easy
- 7 Days
- Shoulda Woulda Coulda
- From The Heart
- Brown Sugar
- Get To Know Ya
- Don't Wanna Be A Player
- Brotha
- How You Gonna Act Like That
- Midnight (feat The Underdogs)
- Just Kickin' It
- Last Night
- Emotional Rollercoaster
- Feelin' You (part 1)
- Whatever
- A Rose Is Still A Rose
- Midnight Train To Georgia
- Suddenly
- After The Love Has Gone
- I'll Be There (live)



Featured Drum and Bass artists:
Redeker
Bad Boy Orange
Dj Bad Boy Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment